Dermatologist Free Consultation On Pimples

Patient : I keep on getting different kinds of pimples all over my face. I know it is very hard for you to answer this question without seeing me in person. I unfortunately don't have a health care plan and was wondering what would probably be my best option to see a dermatologist for free in person.
Doctor :   We here at AskTheDoctor.com are currently working on a way for you to be able to upload pictures of any pimples, rashes, etc that you may have so our team of doctors can take a look at it. Unfortunately we don't have that system in place and I really strongly suggest you invest the money in seeing the dermatologist in your area to assess your pimples. You can also take a look at some of our articles on that may help you out.