x
Browse
159 Physicians Online

Question:

Dermatologist Free Consultation On Pimples

I keep on getting different kinds of pimples all over my face. I know it is very hard for you to answer this question without seeing me in person. I unfortunately don't have a health care plan and was wondering what would probably be my best option to see a dermatologist for free in person.

Answer:

We here at AskTheDoctor.com are currently working on a way for you to be able to upload pictures of any pimples, rashes, etc that you may have so our team of doctors can take a look at it. Unfortunately we don't have that system in place and I really strongly suggest you invest the money in seeing the dermatologist in your area to assess your pimples. You can also take a look at some of our articles on that may help you out.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA