Desensitized vagina?

Q: I am 18 years old and I have been masturbating since I was about 5 years old now. I understand it is a very bad habit, however I haven't for about 2-3 weeks now. My main problem is oral stimulation, and when my boyfriend fingers me does not give me any satisfaction, it doesn't feel amazing down there. I want to feel something. I have this feeling like I have desensitized my vagina
and I want to know how I can fix this problem. I feel as if when I have sex for the first time I won't feel anything. Please give me some advice to fix my sex life with my boyfriend