Desensitized vagina?

Patient : I am 18 years old and I have been masturbating since I was about 5 years old now. I understand it is a very bad habit, however I haven't for about 2-3 weeks now. My main problem is oral stimulation, and when my boyfriend fingers me does not give me any satisfaction, it doesn't feel amazing down there. I want to feel something. I have this feeling like I have desensitized my vagina and I want to know how I can fix this problem. I feel as if when I have sex for the first time I won't feel anything. Please give me some advice to fix my sex life with my boyfriend
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I'm currently having difficulties being intimate with my wife. A few years ago I underwent some physical tests to see...

Q: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted...

Q: This is an embarrassing question to be asking, but what type of health questions should I be asking and things should...

Q: I have a small bump on the side of my penis. It does not hurt to touch and it is a little lighter than my skin. I jus...

Q: Yesterday i was intimate with my gf after going in side and after 1 minute my p was automatically lose erection my gf...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon