Desperate and doubtful

Q: I have had graves disease, essential tremors and epilepsy, the graves is in remission and has been for 2 years.
I am suffering from muscle atrophy, fascilations and pain, cramps in arms, legs, shoulders, chronic migraines, overall weakness, difficulty breathing, weight gain and lethargy.
ALS, Neurological and spinal injuries and MS have been ruled out by EMG, Nerve conduction tests, CTs and MRI. Now my doctor says that he thinks that all my problems stem from my epilepsy.
I am doubtful about his diagnosis and was wondering if there was anything i should be doing to get a further diagnosis or if i should just be satisfied with what he says. Is there anything i should perhaps suggest he search for?