Desperate for help

Patient

Q: My Symptoms

Constant stomach tightness
Unable to pass gas
Frequent nose bleeds
Extreme fatigue
Diharrea (immediately after eating)
Exsessive phlegm
Swollen glands
Wheezing
Constant pain when breathing
extremely sore throat and neck
difficulty speaking
Frequent urination (waking up to urinate 5 to 10 times each night to urinate)
Nausia
Constipation
Food getting stuck in esophogus
vomit and solid food coming back up into mouth hours after eating
Extreme back pain

These are symptoms I experience daily for the past year. They've rendered me unable to work. I have been tested for asthma and took an allergy skin test. I was diagnosed with mild asthma and take advair daily which doesn't seem to help my breathing difficulties whatsoever. Last year I had an edoscopy done because food kept getting lodged in my esophogus to the point where I couldn't wash it down or bring it up. The biopsy showed eosiniphillic esophogitis. I swallow two puffs of a Flo vent inhaller twice a day and this has helped a great deal. Food no longer gets lodged easily. However over the past year all of the symptoms listed above have gotten so severe that I'm finding day to day life unbearable. Please help me.

Doctor