Desperate for some info


Q: I had my tubes tied 5 years ago while i was having my 4th c section.i was receently looking into having it reversed when i discovered i'm pregnant.the doctor who tied my tubes ran blood work and said my levels are low so i'm probably going to lose the 2 days she wants me to go back and have the levels checked again.she is guessing my levels will be down even more.what bothers me is that she won't allow me to have an ultrasound to determine if the tied are still tied.she wants me to just go on birth control.can't figure out if thats because i have no insurance or because she doesn't want me to sue her or something (which i have no intention of doing)even if it is risky i would love to have a baby and she's freaking out and acting like this is a huge mishap that will hopefully go husband wants to pay cash and take me to an imaging center.what should i do? the doctor said just wait but that doesn't seem right.


A:   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: Is it possible for me to be pregnant? Are these signs? Is it too early to tell? I had unprotected sex on 12/16/16, an...

Q: I had my period from 12- 18 and realised drops of blood from 18-25.had sex on 5-10 but he produced outside .i feel bl...

Q: Hello, I took the morning after pill (19th November) whilst I was at the end of my first period and within two weeks ...

Q: Hi I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day or at least around that time. But I still had my period thirteen days a...

Q: On the poor advice from someone at Planned Parenthood (who I think was a volunteer and not a professional), about a w...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon