Desperately needing help with Head/Sinus related issues

Patient

Q: Doctor, I have been experiencing something for over a week now. It's a pressure in my head, feels very similar to sinus pressure, but paired with it is a shortness of breath, a difficulty seeing, slight cough at times, feeling faint and difficulty concentrating or having enough air to speak to when standing up.

Symptoms:  It's a pressure in my head, feels very similar to sinus pressure, but paired with it is a shortness of breath, a difficulty seeing, slight cough at times, feeling faint and difficulty concentrating or having enough air to speak to when standing up. I've been a bit fatigued and dehydrated. In the beginning I was having anxiety because I am have never been sick like this before.
Doctor