Desperately seeking asnwers

Patient

Q: I started 20mg on prozac 3weeks ago, i take it in the morning i find it hasnt changed a dang thing im still severely depressed only now im tired nd lazy too. when i was on cymbalta i would take it at night and wake up with sooo much energy. i am so wore down from this depression that i am now taking the prozac(20mg) in the morning and the cymbalta(60mg) at night against the doctors and pharmasits advice but this seems like the only way to get through the day.
other than a seriotin over dose what else am i risking by self medicating this way, and if you also advise me against doing this then can you please give me some other suggestions that might help.

-desperately seeking answers

Doctor