Detox flushes and if drugs from twenty years ago will really show in a test

Patient

Q: Hello, I have found much debate about full body flushes, such as kidney, gallbladder, liver, intetinal tract ect. but i was wondering sence it pulls all toxins out of your body will it truly show drugs in your system dated from 20 years ago. mid cycle of a natual cleans? i ask because i was stupid in my younger years and as a older adult i am getting back on the health wagon so to speek, but i can not risk my job. I am also on prbation and can not risk a violation. is it true that the flushes can pull medications from up to 20 years as well?

Doctor