Dexamethasone for body building?

Q: I am trying to build my body for 8 months and i am not getting too much results .. if i use dexamethasone(0.5mg) once a week for one month (that makes 4 tablets a month) .. would it be too much harmful resulting in heart and kidney problems?

A:    Dexamethasone is a steroid but not the kind that build muscle, meaning: is not an anabolic steroid. It is a very potent anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressant synthetic glucocorticoid used to treat allergic conditions, dermatologic diseases, endocrine problems, regional enteritis, ulcerative colitis, acute exacerbations of Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatic disorders. This is a prescription drug, which must be taken exactly as the doctor prescribed it, should be tapered gradually because if you discontinue using it all the sudden, it gives you Corticosteroid withdrawal symptoms due to an acute adrenal crisis, which is a life-threatening condition.