Dexona medicine effects

Patient

Q: Dexona medicine effects help me

Doctor

A:   Thank you for your question. We are not certain as to what you are taking dexona for however we will take the time to give you some information pertaining to this medication. Dexona (Dexamethasone) is a medication used to treat inflammation, certain immune disorders, and disorders associated with the adrenal glands.
Side effects of this medication include severe allergic reactions, a slowed heart rate known as bradycardia, or heart arrhythmia. For us to provide you with more detail on the use of this medication for your particular condition, please respond to this with more detail on your illness and and why you were prescribed this medication.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com