Diabetes

Patient

Q: My blood sugar level is 285 is that dangerous and what can I do to bring it down

Doctor

A:   Hi and thanks for the query and pleased to be assisting you with your health questions today.

Diet control and exercise are the first step to reduce blood sugar than you need to see a doctor , so that he/she can evaluate you and start medication I think, with your level of blood sugar, you need to see a doctor as soon as possible, you need to start medication

Hope this helps and provides answers to your question. If you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask me again
Wish you good health, take care!