Diabetes and Erection Problems In Very Young Age

Q: My name is Obaid 23 year old type 1 diabetic patient for almost 5 years with very careless attribute towards it .

Actually i am bit depressed and havent told any one about my problem i am living in manchester for more than a year . I am still a virgin but 2 months ago i went to a massage center for some fun and to lose my virginity . But i was shocked when i ejaculated in less than 30 seconds as the lady started playing with it . I thought might be because its my first time i told her to do it again but for next ten minutes i was not able to have an erection which forced me to leave that place . It was kind of embarrassing disaster for me to see this when my sexual life has not begun yet . But i studied many articles on internet then i realize that my diabetes was way out of control for last two years and i barely checked my levels some times in a week . So after that i changed my lifestyle a lot by taking proper meals checking my blood sugar regularly going to gym for excercise . Now i am having a girlfriend but this thought is killing me from inside that i cant face this embarassment again and too confused how ever im feeling much healthier than 2-3 months before so not regularly but can i take viagra and how to take it and what will it effect on me being a diabetic . I am trying my level best for a halthy lifestyle change and want to defeat this thing naturally without being slave o any medicines and herbs and i will but for time being can i take it and what will you suggest me .

Sir i really need someones help immediately, some guidance i am confused as hell . i am mailing you for a good advice and your suggestions . I will be really gratefull to you and hope to get your reply soon .