Diabetes and its diagnosis and management

Patient

Q: Hi I Am a 12 Year Old Girl , And I Have Some Signs Of Diabetes and Im Scared What Do i Do

Doctor

A:   Signs of diabetes usually include high blood sugars, increased thirst, increased appetite and increased urination. If you feel you have the following symptoms then you need to see a physician in person to conduct some blood tests and check you blood sugar levels to make a confirmed diagnosis and then start you on the necesary course of treatment which would include medication as well as lifestyle changes. I hope this helps.