Diabetes and the Stairmaster

Patient

Q: I used to have low sugar levels while having a well balanced diet and doing about 1 hour and a half of walking two times a week. My sugar levels are rising and we just bought this Stairmaster...so, i was wondering, how much excercise do you think i'll need to do on that Stairmaster to lower my blood sugar levels?

Doctor

A:   Hi
Diabetes, is a disease, and not always control by exercise only. in certain sugar level, you need to take medicines also.
But this doesnot mean that exercise is not helping, it has other health benefit also and also reduce your sugar level in some extent
hope this will help