Diabetes Control fasting time

Q: I am a mild diabetic ,diagonsed couple of years back. I take Gycomat 500 mg tablets two times a day.I am a professional & Health conscious married man aged 54 years.My parents never had any history of diabetes.I am 172 cm in height & wt is 94.0 kgs with the MBI at 31.4. I smoke a half cigarette a day & takes two wine glasses in the evening before the dinner with no sugar & a controlled diet food.
I find in the morning empty stomach my sugar level are now coming 150 & when I check any after(1 hr 45 min ) a morning tea & two biscuits nos(NOT BREAKFAST) it comes out to be 110 &this remains whole of the day.I lead a very active life,I do 30 to 40 min morning brisk walk burning around 200 calories & accompanied by cycling for 15 to 20 min & some 15 min Yoga.
Pl advise what to do ?