Diabetes in toddlers

Patient : What is a normal blood sugar level for a 3 year old?
Symptoms:  My 3 year old daughter has uncontrollable, frequent urination. I am a type 2 diabetic and my mother recently passed away at the age of 57 from complications of type 1 diabetes. I randomly checked her blood sugar 45 minutes after she ate lunch and it was 147.
Doctor :   Hi it is same in all age group more than 126 in fasting is abnormal and more than 180 after 2 hour of meal is abnormal It need to be treated aggressively take care