Diabetes? severe pain in upper adominal

Q: I have a severe hunger/thirst pain down my esophagus, throat, middle of my abdomen area. Figuratively it feels like I've a hole in my upper abdomen and my oesophagus.

Can you please help? I'm getting paranoid that I could be getting diabetes.

I'm 155lb, 5'4, 21 year old, Irish female. I've been overweight for the last 2 years, my normal weight would be +/- 143lb and I've been working for the last couple weeks to bring that weight down slowly. I walk 4 times a week 1.5hr per day, I also do core/yoga/pilate work 3/4 times a week for 15 mins.

My parents nor sibling (3 sisters) have ever had diabetes. My Mommas Mum had it, she died in 2009.

Could it just be that I'm just severely dehydrated?

Symptoms:  "Thirst/hunger" Pain in abdomen, slight dizziness