Diabetes - University Research Project

Patient

Q: This pertains to a university final term project The goal is to create a website in which a diabetic patient will be able to record daily glucose readings dietary habits insulin intake and other information WHICH CAN THEN BE accessed in real time by the patients doctor dietitian and other health care providers

We realize your time is limited and valuable If you would please contact us at diabetes.research2012 at gmail com to receive a link to a 5 minute survey your assistance would be SO APPRECIATED Thank You

Doctor