Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Diabetic pain in the feet and ankles

Diabetic pain in the feet and ankles

Patient: Why is it so hard to get an appointment when your in pain? ive been in this pain for a month now and i cant hardly sleep or work…its driving me crazy…i’ve tried rest , soaking , advil etc

Symptoms: Feet / ankles achy pain…tingling, twitching

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for posting your query on ATD.I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You may be having diabetic neuropathy. Treatment of it is analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Neurotropic agents like Mecobalamine can be useful. You can take antidiabetic drugs according to your blood sugar. You can consult a Physician for your problems.Hope your query got answered.Wishing you a good health.Take care.