Diabetic showing new symptoms

Q: I am a type 2 diabetic, and have had diabetes for 7 years, my sugar levels have been up and down over those years at the moment they are not to bad but were recently. Over the last 6 weeks on 4 occasions I have become bloated and gassy, have suffered diarrhea, vomiting and nausea and heart burn in indigestion, I have woke up during the night in pain on those occasion, I have made a connection between the symptoms and the food I eat, I believe it is caused when I eat high fat food, for example this last episode was bought on by eating deep fried food. What do you think may be the issue

Symptoms:  Bloated stomach, abdominal pain, re-flux/indigestion, diarrhea vomiting