Diabetic with Erectile Dysfunction.

Q: I am on diabetic drug an am having weak organ please what can i do?

A:   50-70% of men suffering from diabetes will suffer from erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction in men with diabetes is caused by impairments in nerve, blood vessel, and muscle function. You may need to consult your doctor for treatment options like viagra, cialis and levitra. Additional treatments may include intra-cavernous injections, pumps and prosthesis.

Guest: Hi My name is Behrooz , i have erectile dysfunction , my i met my girl friend i was about to have sec with her but suddenly my sperm came and i could continue even to kiss her , i tend to my doctor he said you cannot continue your bodybuilding and he advise that to do other exercises and give my these tablets : ( Citalopram and ultra fertile plus men ) .I am still single and i am afraid of marriage because of this problem and i really want to build my muscle just like other people any help from you i appreciate
Guest: My gf says we can't have sex cause she needs a gallbladder surgey. She said that sex will make her bleed really?