Q: Dear sir, i am subrata, age- and male, just few month ago i had mild pain (Not Pain) sound like 'khach" in left behind naval side, just in only in few, sometimes. But few days ago, i had heart palpitation (heart beat sound), so i get to a doctor for consultation, and he checked , did ECG constantly and prescribed a lots of test with eco-cardiography and a some medicine, like levofloxacin , pantac-d etc. but after taking levo i am getting mild burning when urinate, and after masturbation the left down side is paining after ejaculation ( But the blood test comes normal)so i ran to another doc for these symptom, and he just given me Percin, syprosis, alkasol, and said to stop levoflaxaxcin and to drink more than 5 ltr water per day ,he just said its some infection and give another test USG in KUB , but the test was come normal, all kidney , bladder, urethra, prostate are all normal, and after talking all medicines just after four days my symptom is not come again till today, i then consult another doc for this purpose, he gives lots of medicines and said this is some infection inside.' i told him to give urine test but he suggested not to do first 'u will be well, after taking this med' but next day i checked for infection in urine in lab and found nothing....so i asking you what is the reason in me.... please suggest me so that i may not a part of victim of medical science.. what is the left behind naval side pain, but all this pain moves like left kidney side, back side, up back side, and left naval side., all blood test are normal like keratin, sugar biochemistry, hematology, TSH all but uric acid some exceed, and bilirubin rate is 1.86. so please...


A:   Thank you for your question. We had a bit of difficulty understanding the details of your question however we will try our best to provide you with the best possible answer. The umbilical (navel) pain you are experiencing could be due to a umbilical hernia. This occurs when there is a weakness in the abdominal wall near the navel and the intestines begin to protrude through the weakness. This can get larger over time, and requires surgical correction. Please consult a general surgeon to be examined in order to determine if you have an umbilical hernia requiring surgical repair.

AskTheDoctor.com wishes you a speedy recovery.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a headache for 6 days blood in urine and pain in abdomine had a stent put in panrease 2 years ago any ideas wh...

Q: For a while It constantly felt like I had to urinate but I never really had to, and it was painful to do so. When thi...

Q: I have urinary problems now for a few weeks (frequency, urgency, can't seem to empty bladder, and slight burning). I...

Q: Hello, I had protected sex about a week ago, and now I currently have slight redness/irritation at the tip of my p...

Q: Sir few drops of blood came after i urinate this happen from 15years every year some times now i am 37 years three mo...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon