Dick rubbing against vagina and I'm scared that I'm pregnant

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were fooling around and I wasn't thinking straight so I grab my boyfriend's dick and I rub it against my vagina without protection. I was wet and I rub his dick against the top of my vagina. He didn't enter inside of my vagina and he didn't cum or pre cum while his dick was rubbing against my vagina. I'm scared that I'm pregnant and I'm uneducated about sex because my parents wouldn't let me take the sex education for health. Please help me, am I pregnant?

Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor