Did i break my clavicle?

Patient

Q: Did a forward roll yesterday and came down hard on my shoulder. Since then I've had pain near where my clavicle joins my sternum. Pain is on movement of the arm, especially forward from the body. The pain usually subsides when arm returns to rest. The clavicle doesn't feel tender, doesn't feel loose, and I hear and feel no grinding of the bone. I feel like I have full range of motion of the arm, although there it's pain when moving from 12 o'clock to 9 o'clock forward. Haven't noticed a major loss of strength, although pain can accompany loading on the arm if movement is extended out in front of the body.

Symptoms:  Since the injury I've had pain near where my clavicle joins my sternum. Pain is on movement of the arm, especially forward from the body. The pain usually subsides when arm returns to rest. The clavicle doesn't feel tender, doesn't feel loose, and I hear and feel no grinding of the bone. I feel like I have full range of motion of the arm, although there it's pain when moving from 12 o'clock to 9 o'clock forward. Haven't noticed a major loss of strength, although pain can accompany loading on the arm if movement is extended out in front of the body. Some minor neck pain on the side with the injured arm, especially if head is stretched toward opposite shoulder
Doctor