Did I get my exgirlfriend pregnant?

Patient : Is it possible to have a discrepancy of 4 WEEKS between known Date of Conception and Gestational Age as determined by Transvaginal Ultrasound?
Symptoms:  My girlfriend had irregular periods and was not diligent about her birth control pills, but I know the exact date of last possible fertilisation and results of ultrasound.

Timeline -
October 10 : she purchases different brand of birth control than usual.

October 15 : Her period - 5 days

October 26 : We have unprotected sex for the last time. She leaves the country.

November 12 : Her period - 2 days (she says)

November 22-25 : GF is on holiday. She claims no sexual activity.

December 7 : GF remarks noticeable swelling and tenderness of her breasts.

December 8 : GF takes a home pregnancy test, result : negative.

December 10 : Period does not come.

December 21 : GF takes another home pregnancy test : positive
December 22 : GF takes another HPT : positive
December 23 : GF has transvaginal ultrasound. Results read as follows:

WITHIN THE FUNDUS OF THE GRAVID UTERUS IS A SINGLE GESTATIONAL SAC WITH A DIAMETER OF 1.25CM EQUIVALENT TO 4.3 WEEKS AGE OF GESTATION. NO EMBRYONIC POLE SEEN YET. SECONDARY YOLK SAC IS SEEN.

THE CHORIODECIDUAL REACTION IS THICK, ECHOGENIC AND REGULAR. MINIMAL SUBCHORIONIC HEMORRHAGE SEEN.
MYOMEMETRIUM IS HOMOGENEOUS WITH NO FOCAL LESIONS.

CERVIX IS CLOSED. NO ADNEXAL MASSES SEEN. CUL DE SAC IS INTACT.

IMPRESSION : EARLY INTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY OF ABOUT 4.3 WEEKS AGE OF GESTATION.
VIABILITY UNDERTERMINED.

Since then she has had 2 more ultrasound (i can forward all 3 images) and an embryo never developed. She says that she was diagnosed with anembryonic pregnancy… and eventually miscarried at home.

Thanks so much
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, It is evident by the history that she got pregnant in her December cycle and not in h er November cycle ( when you both had sex) simply because december 7 urine pregnancy test was negative which should have been positive if the pregnancy would have occurred from sex on october 26th. So unlikely that you were the father of that pregnancy. As the December period was missed and not the November, so it is evident that she got pregnant when she was out of country and the gestational sac was rightly corresponding to the period of gestation. Though it turned out to be an embryonic pregnancy and hence got aborted at home or maybe was aborted with medications. You need to speak with your partner in detail about this situation. Regards