Did I have a panic attack?

Q: Hi, Sunday night I had a very terrifying experience at church I was down stairs rehearsing a song with my friend and I mentioned to her that I had a bad headache and I would have to sit down and sing however after about 5-8 minutes of me sitting there I started feeling tingling and numbness in my right arm and I looked down at it and literally LOST it! I couldn't feel it at all and when I glanced at it it looked extremely long so while holding my arm with my left hand I literally got up and just ran upstairs into the sanctuary to get my mom but as I was running my face began to get numb and it felt like it was sliding/drooping or something then my lips went completely numb then my tongue felt like it was swelling and I started to not be able to really breathe this all happened as I was running up the stairs freaking out so when my mom came I told her to dial 911 because I felt like I was having a stroke or just dying! It was crazy that has never happened to me before...never! My mom was panicking and crying not knowing what to do but just in time a lady walked in and her and my mom sat me down on the steps at that point I was still freaking out screaming how I couldn't feel anything....she told me to calm down and my friend called 911 but the lady managed to really calm me down and told me to just breathe and it just went away just like that. When the ems came they checked my vitals and he said everything was perfect and that it probably was a panic attack. The lady said it probably was an allergic reaction but I eat the same things all the time and by the time my grandma got to church she said it didn't seem like a reaction because my face felt numb and felt like it was sliding or twisting. I feel fine today but my arm and body feels a little weak and off...and every time I replay that moment (those 30 seconds) in my head my arm starts tingling as if its going to start what happened to me :( and now I'm so terrified of it happening again that im physicking myself or something I just want to know what this is and will the tingling/ offness get better? I'm anemic btw

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Numb/ drooping right side of face, right arm, swollen tongue