Did I have Gonnorhea?

Patient : I want to know if I had Gonnorhea. I recently got tested for Gonnorhea and the doctor found suspicious bacteria that needed to be treated. On my medical report it reads: Gram (Positive) Cocci - Occasional (In Pairs & Singly Scattered). It is worth noting my only symptoms was a small painless spot on the outside of my penis and also some discomfort in my lower stomach and groin region but it was an aching pain not a internal one. It felt muscular if anything. I thought this was because I had frequent sex with my partner over 2 nights, with not much sleep and I did not ejaculate over this period either. We did have unprotected sex in a filled bathtub as well. The doctor tested me by expressing prostatic secretions as she advised there was no discharge from my penis to examine. I was treated with anti biotics and an injection to my buttocks (very painful btw). The injection was Ceftriaxone Sodium. However when I told my sex partner (my only sex partner I've had), she got tested straight away for everything and her doctor said she was negative, including for Gonnorhea and only found some indication of Gardnerella Vaginalis. Her medical report reads: Shift in Vaginal Flora - Suggestive of Bacterial Flora. Her doctor advised I cold not have contacted Gonnorhea from her. (We could not see the same doctor as I was only visiting her, so we were in separate cities by the time we got tested). I'm quite confused by this. I just want full understanding first. Is it possible for Gardnerella vaginalis to be passed from the woman to the man during sex? And thus indicate the suspicious bacteria that was found by my doctor when I was tested? And therefore indicate a chance of Gonnorhea when it actually wasn't? Just the bacteria from the presence of Gardnerella vaginalis in my sex partner? Apologies if that question does seem stupid, I'm just confused. And I do understand someone may be lying to me, but I just want to base it on the facts I have first before assuming that. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Symptoms:  small painless spot on the outside of my penis and also some discomfort in my lower stomach and groin region but it was an aching pain not a internal one. It felt muscular if anything.