Did I mess up, could I be pregnant? I take

Q: Did I mess up, could I be pregnant? I take birth control. (Ortho tri cyclin lo) The first week I am supposed to take the white pills. I normally skip them. We went on vacation and I took my active pills. I go my period for this month already. Afterwards I forgot the start of the pack was the white pills and not the end. So, I took them as a reminder. I picked up my next pack of birth control and started taking them as directed (white pills first). Pretty much I took two weeks of inactive pills and had sex during the first and second week of inactive pills. Could I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tired, emotional, and have really bad acid reflux. The only time I've ever had it was when I was pregnant with my first child.