Did pregnancy woman can take swine flu vaccine?

Patient : Sir,is there any problem for taking swineflu tablets for pregnant woman
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Yes. Pregnant women fall under a “high gh risk” category, according to CDC guidelines. A vaccine advisory committee recommended that pregnant women and those caring for and living with infants be among the first in line for the vaccine. This is because pregnant women have a higher chance of catching the infection and being hospitalised for the same. So it is recommended that they get the vaccine and also avoid contact with a suspected flu case. Hope this was helpful, Regards.