Did pregnancy woman can take swine flu vaccine?

Patient

Q: Sir,is there any problem for taking swineflu tablets for pregnant woman

Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com
Yes. Pregnant women fall under a “high risk” category, according to CDC guidelines. A vaccine advisory committee recommended that pregnant women and those caring for and living with infants be among the first in line for the vaccine.
This is because pregnant women have a higher chance of catching the infection and being hospitalised for the same. So it is recommended that they get the vaccine and also avoid contact with a suspected flu case.

Hope this was helpful,
Regards.