Didn't bleed when I cut myslef.

Patient

Q: I have cut myself deep enough for stitches twice recently. I have just realized that i haven't bled when the injury occurred. First injury was a half inch drill bit in the palm of my hand (six stitches to close the laceration). Second injury I cleaned and closed myself with super-glue. a knife dropped on my foot and i could see it went very deep, but since again there was little to no blood I took care of it myself. The small drop that did come out was very thick and coagulated very quickly. When i cleaned the wound it bled very little.
Is it strange to have such thick blood?
I am a very healthy 28 yr old male. Just curious about why this would happen, or if it means I ought to change my diet at all. My family has a history of blood clots.

Doctor