Diearrhea, everytime i eat feel like vomiting, just sickness

Patient

Q: For the past 6 months I have noticed a change in my diet, I have slowly started to eat less because a lot of the food I ate was unhealthy and processed I started getting these "noises" in my stomach, like farting sounds and I felt like I was hungry but Everytime I ate I'd feel sick, I've had on and off diearrhea for about 2 months and I started to have a goal to weigh 110 I'm 18 5'8 and weigh 122 I had I stress a week ago that affected me pretty bad now I cant eat at all every time I do I want to vomit really bad and I have diearrhea and I'm weak , sick ,pale and can't eat.. My question is what do I have ? Eating disorder ?

Doctor