Dieing in bed alone

Q: Unique situation here. I have been nearly bed ridden for 1 year and 2mo due to what I thought was a herniated or ruptured disc in my lower back/hip region. I tried calling an ambulance but they refused to take me. I am in unbearable pain to the point I am passing out and crying constantly I cant go anywhere because I cant walk and feel like I am dieing alone in my apt. My spouse is always away on business and I have no one. Today I wake up and every breath I take is causing pain. I cant move please help me.

Symptoms:  Lower right back/hip area unbearable pain. Cant walk to get help.