Dielema whether c section or not

Patient : Pregnancy oblique lie, at 37 weeks, doctor says CST right now what I do ? suggest
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually CST in obstetrical terminology is contractions stre ss test, which is done to monitor the fetal response to contractions. If you are asking about cesarean section, usually in presentations other than cephalic like oblique lie as you are having, if correction is not expected, cesarean section is preferred most of the times. But the gestational age at which cesarean section to be planned depends on many other factors like fetal wellbeing, growth, liquor status, maternal complications like hypertension, diabetes etc. So, please discuss these things with your doctor and follow her advice. Take care.