Diet/Fat Loss pills

Patient : Is it safe to take these pills? I am a 19 year old female. http://www.populardietpills.net/phenrx/
Symptoms:  increased heart rate but not that much
Doctor :   Phenrx contains phentermine, which is an appetite suppressant helping wieght reduction. It is approved for only obses pe ople for short term, along with diet maintanence and exercises, if overweight was causing medical risk. It carries side effects like nause, vomitings, nervousness, restlessness, dry mouth, headache, decreased libido, etc. It is cautiously indicated in patients with hypertension, gastrtis, hyperthyroidism, glaucoma, etc. It is always better to consult a physican first for detailed medical check, to ruleout any contra indication of the drug and then consume the drug under the physician supervision.