x
Browse

Adolescent Nutrition

I have found two small bumps on my vagina but i have yet to have sex and nor have i shaved down there. But im still a virgin.

I am a 19 year old female and there are a couple of small(about nickle) sized lumps in my butt crack , they hurt if pressured is applied, every now and then seem to sorta swell up, they are slightl...

I have a 12yr. old neice who is experiencing headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea and quizziness, she says her legs sometimes feels as though they are going to give away

My young son (8) often suffers with what we thought was chapped lips. It gets very severe, is difficult to treat, and clears up only to happen again within a week to 10 days. I was looking more clo...

Blood pressure is 174 over 74. its usually 125over40. also am feeling jittery and a little light headed. i am a78year old female. weigh 163 and i am 5'3".

1234567Prev /