Adolescent Nutrition

My kid is exibiting poor behavior due to consumming suger in large amounts. When his diet is controlled he is fine. He was sleep walking last night and consummed all the suger in the house. Now he ...

How to help my 13 year old girl to grow higher We are concern about my 13 year old daughter growth, (born in November 2001) she got her first period when she was 12 years old. her constitution h...

I have found two small bumps on my vagina but i have yet to have sex and nor have i shaved down there. But im still a virgin.

I am a 19 year old female and there are a couple of small(about nickle) sized lumps in my butt crack , they hurt if pressured is applied, every now and then seem to sorta swell up, they are slightl...

I have a 12yr. old neice who is experiencing headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea and quizziness, she says her legs sometimes feels as though they are going to give away

1234567Prev /