Adolescent Nutrition

On my home tonight while driving my car, I pulled over and read a message in my car. I ended up sitting in my car for another 45 minutes or so, reading articles. However, the entire time, I had my ...

My kid is exibiting poor behavior due to consumming suger in large amounts. When his diet is controlled he is fine. He was sleep walking last night and consummed all the suger in the house. Now he ...

How to help my 13 year old girl to grow higher We are concern about my 13 year old daughter growth, (born in November 2001) she got her first period when she was 12 years old. her constitution h...

I have found two small bumps on my vagina but i have yet to have sex and nor have i shaved down there. But im still a virgin.

I am a 19 year old female and there are a couple of small(about nickle) sized lumps in my butt crack , they hurt if pressured is applied, every now and then seem to sorta swell up, they are slightl...

1234567Prev /