Alcohol Abuse

I'm concerned about my fiancé's health. He is 39 years old and has diverticulitis. He has poor eating and exercise habits. He found out he has mono. But my worry is the amount of nicotine an...

I am 34 years old.I used to drink a lot of alcohol and smoke but I have just stopped both 3 weeks ago,right now my tongue is very white when I wake up even after I brush and every time I urinate,it...

Hello Doctor, For three continuous years i was a heavy alcoholic, i use to drink daily. Aware of liver damage and Cirrhosis now for the past two months i have completely stopped drinking. It wa...

Can your liver fully repair its self after abstaining from alcohol. What I mean is if you are a reasonably heavy drinker will , will regular alcohol breaks to get your GGT levels back to normal all...

Hello, Last Saturday (5/30)I drank a lot of whiskey and become very intoxicated. I threw up once and then passed out. The next morning i got up and threw up and throughout the day i did not eat an...

1234567Prev /