Alcohol Abuse

My mom is alcoholic, she is around 55 yrs is there any med to get rid of alcoholic habit!

I am an alcoholic. I was starting to experience issues with my legs and limbs (which i understand is caused by alcohol use overtime). The last few weeks i switched to only red wine and starting t...

Hi ,on Friday I took Adderall in the morning , and later that night I went out drinking. the next morning I pooped blood, Monday I pooped but when whipping there was a bit of blood

I am a normally healthy 33 year old woman, but i have been ill repeatedly over the last 10 months or so, e.g. with four or five debilitating episodes of vomiting and diarrhoea as well as at least 4...

I am an alcoholic and my mother is trying to help me wean myself off drinking. However, I was drinking a pint a day and she wants to drink 2, 3 max. I have tried to explain that going from 16oz to ...

1234567Prev /