x

BMI

Hello I am 19 yrs old And have 5.4 height and 40 kg weight i want to gain 6 to 8 kg minimum weight in just 10 days plzz help it is very important for me . Ur quick response will b appreciated.

03/18/15

Hi doctors , can i get breasts enlargement without a surgery ? how ? and does breasts massage really affect on their size ? thanks .

03/14/15

If i start eating chawanprash daily two times a day ang take amway protein powder before sleeping with milk. will it help me gain weight? and in how much time? i am underweight!

03/11/15

Lastnite I took a drink of my diet coke an I must drank fast because I felt a big knot going down my throat and chest. I tilt my head down and I blocked out for a couple of seconds, I dont know wha...

03/10/15

I am a 32yr old female. About 3 days ago I started to have pain in my left ribs, radiating through my chest and left shoulder. I am also extremely nauseated, and the pain is much worse today. I'm ...

03/10/15
1234Prev /