I exerize a lot every day and eat extremely healthy all natural foods and record my daily calorie intake, but no matter what i do i can't loose weight and my bmi says I'm overweight! Why does it s...

I would like to understand if i have a belly fat, loose skin or water retention i weight 66kg and i am 1,76 tall, i went from 85 to 66 kgs, from 75 to 65 it took years, from 75 to 66 it went prett...

Hello I am 19 yrs old And have 5.4 height and 40 kg weight i want to gain 6 to 8 kg minimum weight in just 10 days plzz help it is very important for me . Ur quick response will b appreciated.

Hi doctors , can i get breasts enlargement without a surgery ? how ? and does breasts massage really affect on their size ? thanks .

If i start eating chawanprash daily two times a day ang take amway protein powder before sleeping with milk. will it help me gain weight? and in how much time? i am underweight!

1234Prev /