Body Building

Can weihht gain supplements have side effects or skin colour damages or heart diseases Can i take this supplement { serious mass } and i am 19 year old and my weight is 51 kg

I am always hungry at night. Why? I am vegetarian. These days I am doing a gym workout and eating lot of things.... Bananas, Butter, milk and many more... And I go to bed at 11:30 PM and wak...

I am a 25yr old male bodybuilder. I have been doing this since I was 19. I work out 6-7 days a week. My diet consists of water/green tea, veggies, and lean meats such as white fish, salmon, turkey....

Is it ok to take calcium 500 daily for muscle building(as i used to workout 4 times a week) even though my calcium intake might already be enough in my diet? And also is it ok to take omega 3 capsu...

Hi, I am Ketan Bhagat. I am 28 years old and 57 Kg of weight. I am no physical issue but I want to make my physics best as body builder. I am pure vegetarian so please suggest me any protein powde...

1234567Prev /