x

Bulimia Nervosa

Can you get dizzy,vomit,chills and severe stomach pain from over the counter medicine

01/03/15

I force myself to vomit allot i see myself as fat and do not like how i feel after ive eaten i dont binge eat i eat in smaller amounts at the moment i eat once or twice a day but when i eat its fat...

11/25/14

Some health history first: Unfortunately, I have been struggling with an eating disorder for over 17 years. I have been in and out of recovery and I have worked, and continue to wo...

08/12/14

I am in a partial hospital program and they took my blood pressure sitting and standing. My blood pressure is fine but my heart rate jumped. from sitting 63 to standing 131. i got light headed and ...

07/24/14

My friend has bulimia, she's already lost 3 kg and has been very tired and worn down, pretending to be happy around the rest of our friends. I'm the only one she talks to about this. She says it ma...

06/29/14
12Prev /