x

Bulimia Nervosa

Hi, I have been bulimic for over 3 years. I'm 19 at the moment, and have a normal body weight. My daily diet consists of a protein shake in the morning, and usually purge lunch and or dinner if it ...

04/02/15

Can you get dizzy,vomit,chills and severe stomach pain from over the counter medicine

01/03/15

I force myself to vomit allot i see myself as fat and do not like how i feel after ive eaten i dont binge eat i eat in smaller amounts at the moment i eat once or twice a day but when i eat its fat...

11/25/14

Some health history first: Unfortunately, I have been struggling with an eating disorder for over 17 years. I have been in and out of recovery and I have worked, and continue to wo...

08/12/14

I am in a partial hospital program and they took my blood pressure sitting and standing. My blood pressure is fine but my heart rate jumped. from sitting 63 to standing 131. i got light headed and ...

07/24/14
12Prev /