Cholesterol

I have a blood test results including triglyceride and cholesterol and uric acid and needs to be checked by a doctor please first test was made on 10MAR15 . second test made on 22jul15 . I on...

I have recently done a CT of the heart with attention to the coronary arteries. The test was performed by a Siemens HeartView CT. The total number of coronary calcifications has shown as 1653.0. Th...

Hi, i just got the results of my yearly blood test to checkout the cholesterol levels, results are high and honestly i am a little bit worried at the moment due to those readings. from results i c...

Hi I am 27 years old and I have below normal HCL and high trigllycerides. I had some medication early on, It did work but after doctors reccomendation I reduced it to half and now my reports are ba...

Hello, I am a 51 year lod woman. Weight 135 Height 5'8 I had a cholesterol test taken last week. Should I be running to a doctor? I had a Diet Coke can, before my blood test, can that affec...

1234567Prev /