Dehydration

My daughter is was recently ill with fever, dehydration. Neg. for flu and strep. She currently has pain on right side (flank) and belly. She is better but pale in color. Blood sugar at hospita...

Hello, just a quick question. I drink maybe 1 drink a night on average, rarely binge drink (two-four times a year). I noticed though that when I do have to much to drink, not the next morning but t...

My 85 pound 11 year old grandson became extremely thirsty after eating al lot of candy this afternoon. I suggested he drink a lot of water. Just learned he drank 5b16 ounce bottles over the course...

While vomiting and crying uncontrollably, I felt something give way, or at least knew that something had happened to my vagina. When I woke up the next day, both left and right labia major were not...

About a month ago, I went to the ER because I had leg weakness and was fatigued. I also had extreme thirst and occasional low blood sugar. They determined it was hypoglycemia and dehydration. I ...

1234567Prev /