Dehydration

Hello, just a quick question. I drink maybe 1 drink a night on average, rarely binge drink (two-four times a year). I noticed though that when I do have to much to drink, not the next morning but t...

My 85 pound 11 year old grandson became extremely thirsty after eating al lot of candy this afternoon. I suggested he drink a lot of water. Just learned he drank 5b16 ounce bottles over the course...

While vomiting and crying uncontrollably, I felt something give way, or at least knew that something had happened to my vagina. When I woke up the next day, both left and right labia major were not...

About a month ago, I went to the ER because I had leg weakness and was fatigued. I also had extreme thirst and occasional low blood sugar. They determined it was hypoglycemia and dehydration. I ...

Hi, I've not been feeling well for the last 2 days now and I'm also suffering from severe headaches, body aches, sore throat and I can't seem to move my head properly without my neck going all stif...

1234567Prev /