Dehydration

My 85 pound 11 year old grandson became extremely thirsty after eating al lot of candy this afternoon. I suggested he drink a lot of water. Just learned he drank 5b16 ounce bottles over the course...

While vomiting and crying uncontrollably, I felt something give way, or at least knew that something had happened to my vagina. When I woke up the next day, both left and right labia major were not...

About a month ago, I went to the ER because I had leg weakness and was fatigued. I also had extreme thirst and occasional low blood sugar. They determined it was hypoglycemia and dehydration. I ...

Hi, I've not been feeling well for the last 2 days now and I'm also suffering from severe headaches, body aches, sore throat and I can't seem to move my head properly without my neck going all stif...

One month ago had uterine polypectomy 2cm diameter and 2or 3cm length, hysteroscopy, and two adhesions in uterus from polyp sticking to uterine wall removed. Healing was going well. 2.5 weeks afte...

1234567Prev /