x
Browse

Exercise

Hi, how many calories does an 80lb female burn when performing 50 bicycle crunches in 1 minute. Also, how many calories does it take for an 80lb female to burn 1 calorie (does it take 7 bicycle cru...

I max out at 50 on bench press. I was lifting a small bar that weighed 10-20 pounds up and down 100 times and i felt dizzy but I kept going until i reached 100. Then afterward I got completely dizz...

When I take a deep breath I feel a surge of blood in my feet. Is there anything to be worried about?

I am 16 years old and 5 foot 2, and i want to grow a few inches in height. I know that things like exercise, good night sleep, and healthy eating helps you grow. Recently I've heard that stretching...

I can't straighten my elbow or touch my shoulder without pain after falling on my arm when it was extended two weeks ago. When I try to straighten my elbow it just won't staighten and there is pai...

1234567Prev /