x
Browse

Exercise

Hi, i'm writing a health & fitness report and i need an accurate number of how many bicycle crunches does it take for an 80 lb 28 year old female to burn 1 calorie, i.e. is it 5, 6 or 7 bicyc...

My enquiry relates to a bulging temporal artery which becomes more prominent in times of heat,stress,etc.I am in good health,and have been checked for hyper dynamic circulation issues arising from ...

Hi, how many calories does an 80lb female burn when performing 50 bicycle crunches in 1 minute. Also, how many calories does it take for an 80lb female to burn 1 calorie (does it take 7 bicycle cru...

I max out at 50 on bench press. I was lifting a small bar that weighed 10-20 pounds up and down 100 times and i felt dizzy but I kept going until i reached 100. Then afterward I got completely dizz...

When I take a deep breath I feel a surge of blood in my feet. Is there anything to be worried about?

1234567Prev /