x

Exercise

Concerned about pain in the left part of my left ankle; pain when i plantar flex it, and when i move it to the side, but can usually walk without pain. I feel pain when i stretch though.

05/27/15

I am a transgender woman who wants a more feminine figure but no surgeries yet. My main question is, would the same exercises females use to enhance their buttocks work on a biological male? and...

05/08/15

Hi, when performing a bicycle crunch does the leg/ knee have to be crunched up all the way to the armpit in order for the leg/ knee to be at the same height as the chest. Or does the crunching up o...

04/09/15

Hi, i really need an accurate and detailed description of what it is that causes calories to be burnt when performing a bicycle crunch. I'm writing a health and fitness report, and ive been given c...

04/08/15

Hi, when performing a bicycle crunch are more calories burnt if the legs are extended and bought down as low & close as possible to the floor, compared to being extended and raised higher off ...

04/06/15
1234567Prev /