x

Exercise

Hi, when performing a bicycle crunch does the leg/ knee have to be crunched up all the way to the armpit in order for the leg/ knee to be at the same height as the chest. Or does the crunching up o...

04/09/15

Hi, i really need an accurate and detailed description of what it is that causes calories to be burnt when performing a bicycle crunch. I'm writing a health and fitness report, and ive been given c...

04/08/15

Hi, when performing a bicycle crunch are more calories burnt if the legs are extended and bought down as low & close as possible to the floor, compared to being extended and raised higher off ...

04/06/15

Hi, when performing a bicycle crunch do you burn more calories if you extend the leg as close to the floor as possible or if the legs are extended higher up off the floor. Or does the level of the ...

04/06/15

For a while now, I've been running for around 45 minutes around 3oclock, and eating around 1500 cals a day. (18 year old female, around 5 ft 7/ 150 lbs) Normally, during the run, I'm able to push t...

03/28/15
1234567Prev /