Obesity

Im 14 years old male and have really big puffy nipples. They pop out alot and im wondering why because when i was little they were small and flat now there huge and pop out alot im wondering if t...

Hello, I am 5ft 9in weighing 143lbs. I want to know how much calories to burn each day and how much pounds I am required to lose. I am 13 yrs old. If you could I would like to know what food to ea...

My dad, 62 years old, has Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome. He was diagnosed with sleep apnea 10 years ago, but he refused to wear his CPAP machine at night. Five years ago, he was diagnosed with A...

My 20 year old adopted daughter went from 212 pounds in 2010 to 302 today. She's always been heavy and is genetically predisposed. Her father and I model good nutrition and fitness habits. She eats...

Hi! My sister who is 13 has a dark in-complete-ring like thing around her neck , shes brown person. She eats ALOT and she likes cooking, shes quite tall for her age, infact shes the tallest and not...

1234567Prev /