Obesity

I have seen several Dr's for a recently forming condition in my genital area. I have what appears to be a few lines of "roughened skin" in the area between my vaginal opening and on peri...

I at first noticed a hard bump on the area between my anus and vaginal opening. Two weeks ago. Since then I've had a yeast infection and gotten a couple of tears from intercourse that are healing...

Hello, On 11 weeks done NT and TV scan and cervical length was 3.2 and now on 19 weeks it is 2.4 rest the report is fine for pregnancy. Please give some idea on this cervical length and its d...

Im 14 years old male and have really big puffy nipples. They pop out alot and im wondering why because when i was little they were small and flat now there huge and pop out alot im wondering if t...

Hello, I am 5ft 9in weighing 143lbs. I want to know how much calories to burn each day and how much pounds I am required to lose. I am 13 yrs old. If you could I would like to know what food to ea...

1234567Prev /