Quitting Smoking

Social marijuana smoker, haven't smoked in two months, plays basketball twice a week, works out at least 3 times a week, what are my chances of passing a urine test

I have a cotinine test in a week and a half and I smoked last on Saturday will I be able to pass

Hi, i'm 18 years old and recently smoked for the first time about 3 weeks ago. the next day my lungs were extremely tight and i experienced shortness of breath, persistent coughing and phlegm. i h...

Hi, I currently have a problem with smoking and im really stressed out about what i can do about it! During the week im incredibly health conscious, i dont eat too much saturated fat or salt, and ...

I want to stop smoking.is there any drug which can help me.i am smoking since 15 years and i want to leave it.is there a chance that my lungs become 100% effective after quiting smoking.

12Prev /