x
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Running

What are the signs of a stress fracture or fracture of the fifth metatarsal bone? I can't tell if it's just tendinitis or if I have a stress fracture. I have had a history of stress fracture in the...

06/01/15

My left foot hurts when I put weight on it, particularly when trying to stand on my toes. The pain is on the top left side of my foot and after trying to run again (after a week off) it still feels...

05/05/15

My leg does not hurt whatsoever but a piece of my bone came loose and is floating far away from where it came off in my knee. I got an MRI done one day ago but the doctor has not called me back. Do...

04/26/15

04/26/15

04/26/15
12345Prev /