x
Browse
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z  

Running

I have enduring high hip/side pain on my left side for days after even short runs of 3 miles or less. I have been running these distances several times a week for a couple of years and this pain h...

What are the signs of a stress fracture or fracture of the fifth metatarsal bone? I can't tell if it's just tendinitis or if I have a stress fracture. I have had a history of stress fracture in the...

My left foot hurts when I put weight on it, particularly when trying to stand on my toes. The pain is on the top left side of my foot and after trying to run again (after a week off) it still feels...

My leg does not hurt whatsoever but a piece of my bone came loose and is floating far away from where it came off in my knee. I got an MRI done one day ago but the doctor has not called me back. Do...

12345Prev /