Shin Splints

I am a female teenage athlete. I went to the doctor 3 weeks ago because I had a bump on the inside of my right leg. It didn't hurt and I was currently running about 12 miles a week but I wanted to ...

I had pain in my right leg below the knee for 3 or 4 months. Doctors said it was musculoskeletal pain and it would go away. I also had pain and what seemed internal pressure without swelling in the...

I have had shin pain since i stsrted my soccer season. The season has been over for about 3 months now and i let my legs rest. Now, when i exercise, i feel the same pain i have been feeling during ...

I have came to the conclusion that I have peroneal nerve compression in my shin area. I got a MRI a couple days ago and the report came back saying that I only have minor muscle inflammation. the d...

I flew a 9 hour flight from London to Miami yesterday. I'm having leg pain around my shin area and now I'm naseous, light headed and heart beat iso irregular

12Prev /