Sports Injuries

Can my hamstring be surgically fixed. while playing soccer I ripped the insertion of my bicep Femoris from the knee.

Before hiking, I felt a slight painless kink on the front of my right ankle so I stretched it briefly and thought nothing of it. I hiked for 3 hours and was fine. The next morning I woke up with a...

Hand injury .Hi, I cut my hand a couple of weeks ago (very deep). The wound closed but this vessel is hanging out. Whenever touched, or exposed to heat or cold, it causes extreme nerve pain (?)....

"Sports injury" categorization is the closest category I could find to summarize this injury. A month ago my mother fell breaking both wrists. They were not set properly and have healed a...

Hello. When I was walking three weeks ago, I didn't see a step and "twisted" my left foot so the sole of my left foot faced my inner right ankle. I have had a pain near the arch of my lef...

1234567Prev /