Sports Injuries

My dad is in his mid 50s has always been strong and hard worker as a drywaller few years back he broke his two floater ribs for no reason thsts when we knew something was wrong anywyas its taken ye...

Yesterday my daughter and I were playing and she leaped forward and hit my cheek bone with her head. The pain was immense and it quickly became red and swollen. It still is in pain today and it ext...

Got kicked in the shin bone with studs/cleats during a soccer game and now is very painful when pressure is released when walking

I was playing beach soccer, and my big toe popped out of the socket. I rested for a month, then I slowly started running again over the course of two weeks. I then tried to play soccer again (wit...

Hi doc , i did my first boxing class today i am a 35 years old female , fit after i finished my class i felt some pain in the last finger of my right hand , slight heaviness when i close my hand an...

1234567Prev /