Sports Injuries

My son was injured at hockey practice, he fell backwards onto his arm, he screamed instantly and was taken to the ER, an xray was taken and no break could be seen, so we were sent home, this happen...

My dad is in his mid 50s has always been strong and hard worker as a drywaller few years back he broke his two floater ribs for no reason thsts when we knew something was wrong anywyas its taken ye...

Yesterday my daughter and I were playing and she leaped forward and hit my cheek bone with her head. The pain was immense and it quickly became red and swollen. It still is in pain today and it ext...

Got kicked in the shin bone with studs/cleats during a soccer game and now is very painful when pressure is released when walking

I was playing beach soccer, and my big toe popped out of the socket. I rested for a month, then I slowly started running again over the course of two weeks. I then tried to play soccer again (wit...

1234567Prev /