Stretching

I am not sure if I have Clonus in the wrist? When I flex my wrist up towards myself it starts shaking uncontrollably, but stops when I put it back. After I do this my hand becomes tingly and hot. W...

Im experiencing mild pain in right shoulder an upper arm for last 2 days, the pain is felt when I strech my arms or when I try to touch my shoulder with ears.

I am tanay, 21yrs old. In my blood test there is increase in P-lcr-70.9,PDW-23.3,and MPV-15.1. And my platelet counts is normal and also RBC is normal. And hemoglobin is also normal. So I request y...

How long should it take for a sprained wrist to heal and is there anything I can do to accelerate the process? I sprained it about 6 weeks ago (bent forward and twisted towards the thumb) and i...

I'm currently 16, and after about 10 months I've gone from 102kg to 70 kg. This has resulted in significant skin stretching, especially on my stomach. Is there anything I can do return my skin to n...

123Prev /