Supplements

I have been prescribed iron supplements for my iron defiency anemia. After researching I found that it is best to take the pills along with Vitamin C (like orange juice) so that it will absorb well...

Is it fine to give my 96 year old gran a superfood drink product containing greens and fruit,wheatgrass,spirulina,chlorella and green algae she as a viral infection but she wont eat food and is ver...

I need to raise my vitamin D, and i tried two over the counter D supplements and both cramped my stomach with constipation constipation. I just was given a once a week vitamin D 50,000 IU D2 (ERG...

I'm a 49 year old Caucasian male and recently had blood work done. 3 items that have been flagged as out of range include Vitamin B12 930 pmol/L , Ferritin 294 ug/L and Alanine Aminotransferase 9...

I am 28 years old, Caucasian, 5"7 and 121lbs. I have always been tall and slender with no major medical concerns except for recurrent UTIs. I do suffer from anxiety and stress. Over the past y...

1234567Prev /