Travel Fitness

Hi doctor. I was rearranging furniture last night and this morning woke up with pain in my back. Lower left side ( gluteus area). I am travelling next Sunday by car for a golfing weekend so what c...

It's been 9 days since my surgery and I have a flight. How long After left mandible jaw surgery should I board a plane?

I am going to Thailand next month. I am an extremely healthy active 72 year old woman on no medication and no health problems. Do you recommend getting any shots for this vicinity?

Travelling in SE Asia and taking Doxycyclin as an anti malarial. Been taking it for 3 months and supposed to be taking it for the next 4. Severe sunburn and blisters, clay coloured stools and today...

I am leaving on a trip to Nicaragua 1/8 and I should be done with the oral typhoid medication one week before I leave. However, I will not be done 1 week prior to leaving the country and I was won...

12Prev /